AGV Virtual Path Systems:
- Are designed & implemented graphically, WITHOUT writing operational software
- Can be modeled & visually demonstrated at NO COST BEFORE they are even purchased
- Can be quickly changed and virtually validated PRIOR TO changing
- Employ the same (standard) AGV design for tunnel under, towing, powered roller deck, or lift/lower deck, floor lift or assembly line applications. This allows them to be EASILY REUSED / RE-PURPOSED for other opportunities
- Can be deployed in DAYS, not months and changed ON THE FLY
- Cost up to 1/3 LESS than in the past and can meet operating lease requirements
Why Savant? Providing Superior AGV Systems is What We Do – Because it’s ALL We Do!
Savant’s unmatched strengths provide our customers the assurance that their systems incorporate the most robust, scalable, flexible, easiest to maintain and best supported AGV systems available in the marketplace.
- Most Experienced – Savant has an unmatched 65 year history beginning with the invention of the AGV in 1954.
- Technology Control – It is our, in-house developed, technology, not licensed from disconnected 3rd parties.
- Product Control – We manufacture our own AGVs
- System Support – We provide all project, installation and aftermarket services.
Affordable, Robust & Versatile AGV Systems
Savant’s iQ-CAN™ Automatic Guided Vehicle System Technology provides a Total System Solution by integrating the three core system elements into a unified product. This produces countless user benefits including lower cost & risk, greater functionality & reliability, friendlier user interface, easier & quicker change with infinite scalability.